Reducing inflammation, increasing energy levels & feeling amazing
I've put together this page for you for your reference.
The seven minute video below is from a talk I gave back in April talking about maximizing nutrition per dollar. I think you'll find it interesting.
Raederle's Longevity & Berries Salad
- 2 heads romaine lettuce or about 8 ounces of washed greens
- 1-2 chopped apples or 1 pomegranate's arils
- 1-2 spoonfuls of berry jam (cranberry for bladder infections, blueberries for joint paint, raspberries for stress, strawberries for comfort, linganberries for cognitive function) Choose a jam without any added sugar! Sweetener should be apple juice or grape juice.
- 1-2 scoops Akea (its best to have 1 scoop in the morning and 1 scoop later, but if you're doing it all at once, then it can all go on one salad)
- 2-3 tablespoons flax oil or hemp oil, refrigerated (make sure to buy from the fridge and store in the fridge)
To prepare: Wash and chop romaine lettuce and/or other greens. Wash and chop apples. Spoon jam into salad bowl with apple chunks and greens. Sprinkle akea on top. Add oil to the akea and stir salad thoroughly. (Akea powder should become fully moistened from apples, oil, and damp greens.)
Here is a beautiful story of a woman who cured her Lupus with raw food in combination with other natural practices.
Let me know if I forgot anything to include on here. :)